Why Sitecore for Salesforce?
By connecting Sitecore to Salesforce (S4S), your marketing team will be given expansive capabilities and opportunities without taking them away from their familiar Salesforce environment. Here are a few examples:
- Log in to the website with credentials from a Salesforce Contact record (or Lead record by configuration)
- Land the individual user on a web pages selected in their Salesforce Contact record
- Change the look and feel of each users website experience by changing profile settings in Salesforce Contact record
- Send emails to Salesforce Contacts inviting them to visit the company website. When they click on a link, land the user on a specific web page selected from a dropdown list in Salesforce.
- In Salesforce track their page behaviour when they visit the website.
Your marketing staff can stay in Salesforce and have full control over what individual users experience when visiting your website.
Other integration examples are the creation, viewing or editing of Salesforce documents, leads, contacts, opportunities or any custom object from the website. The most common task is lead or contact creation from a Sitecore web form - this is trivial using S4S particular if the included Web Forms for Marketers (WFFM) wizard is used. Any Salesforce object can easily be created or have its properties changed.
S4S is ideal for clients requiring strong web content management with Salesforce. S4S allows feature sharing across the platforms and the ability to maintain and publish content and information from one location. For more information please download the S4S brochure.