Last week FuseIT released a new S4S upgrade for Sitecore 9.1 and 9.2 (Release 2.913.20181.1). This is a bug fixing release and does not include major changes.
No breaking changes are introduced.
- Reduced logging if SetContactIdentity pipeline is not used
- S4SMapping.EnableDuplicateAllowSave config added
- Updated SOQLResult column names when the defaultNamespace is defined. Includes first level relationship fields
- Enhanced the BulkEntityService for processing of entities
- Changed logic that updates Converted Leads and added a setting option to bypass Duplicate Rules
These changes include the option to have a separate S4S logging file, additional features if required. The base
- Enabled logging to captured in a dedicated S4S log file
- In S4S Analytics, now use the campaign display name if present rather than the visit name
- Added ability to set S4S Mapping Wizard mapping on sObject Id for updating a record
- Restore the Lead.MobilePhone field. Note - this field may not be exposed in Salesforce with the default Lead Field Level Security (FLS) settings
- Added a config option to convert Sitecore contact identifier value to lower case
* Friday in the US is
Saturday in New Zealand.