This update looks at how to get the most out of our Sitecore to Salesforce integration but first, a few questions to see how S4S would work for you.
- Do your website visitors submit web forms?
- Does your business
- Do you have info in Salesforce that needs to be made public e.g.
- Do you have customers, partners, students, or associates that need to access exclusive information on the website?
- Do you use Salesforce with Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, or other marketing automation systems?
S4S has powerful features to support all these questions. You need to be using them so please contact us to organize a demo to get you up to speed. Let’s make S4S an important part of your sales and marketing strategy.
Did you Know?
- S4S tracks over 2200 known Salesforce sObject key prefixes to speed up object identification in our API calls
- We’ve updated the Salesforce API definitions through 30 triannual releases
Installation and Upgrade Support?
If you are thinking of Sitecore to Salesforce integration you may like to trial S4S to see if it meets your needs. We are happy to schedule an online technical meeting to discuss your situation. Alternatively, you can join our next global demo on 26 January 2021 (US). You can register for this demo, or let us know if you need a personal demo at a better time.
- Can you use the upgrade migration tool?
- How many support patches are required?
- Does custom code need updating e.g. ASP.NET to MVC or Core MVC
- Are upgrades available for modules like xDB, WFFM, EXM, etc?
- Should you migrate or rebuild?
Call Center Support
We need your Feedback!
We’re building a new AppExchange product that lets Salesforce agents drive web content during sales calls (to any website technology). We’d love to run the idea past real salespeople! Do you know any! If you know anyone who can help with feedback please introduce them so they can tell us how we can improve this product.
- S4S Release 2.1000.20273.1 for Sitecore 10
- S4S Release 2.932.20224.1 Now Available
- Sarah Whitau joins the FuseIT Salesforce team
Other topics of interest are:
- Website Analytics Data and Salesforce
- Personalizing Sitecore from Salesforce
- Sitecore, Salesforce, Single Customer View
- Sitecore, Salesforce, and Moscow
- Micro Focus Content Manager and AI
The following S4S resources are also available: