Last month we released S4S version 2.1000.20273.1 for Sitecore 10.
No new features or changes were introduced other than those required to support the new Sitecore version. This release includes the changes made for Release 2.932.20224.1. Some of these are:
- Unified Sitecore contact changes where S4SLB and S4S Save Actions now use the same contact rather than creating separate ones
- Changed logic that updates Converted Leads in Salesforce
- Created a new pipeline to enable a cross-system identifier to be passed in as a query string parameter so the associated Salesforce object can be linked to an xDB contact. This enables analytics to be pushed to Salesforce Leads/Contacts that have not completed a Sitecore form to identify themselves to Sitecore. This is useful when working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, etc.
- BREAKING CHANGE - Updated InternalFields.SetField(string fieldName, object fieldValue, Type type) to validate that the fieldValue object can be successfully cast to the target type
See more on our release notes page. Please contact us if you need a login to our download server.
Book an online demo now
- Obligation free - no pressure!
- At a time that works for you
- One hour but can be shorter
- At any technical level
- All questions answered
- Your video application or ours
- Access to an integration trial
The time in
* Friday in the US is
Saturday in New Zealand.