Today we released an S4S version for Sitecore 10.2. This release fixes some minor bugs and enables support for the latest Salesforce API versions. The following are the key improvements:
- Updated the S4S Save Action to use SOSL (instead of a SOQL) if the fields to match are encrypted.
- Added the ability to set mapping on an Sobject Id for updating a record
- Corrected the processing of converted leads in S4SGenericSaveAction
- Set the cache expiration type when cache duration is specified
- SalesforceField: Map long field type to .NET long as a CLR type
- BulkServiceWrapper: Log warnings returned by the API
- Make the number of interactions that are synced by the bulk update process configurable
* Friday in the US is
Saturday in New Zealand.