If you are entrusted to store and manage information, there has never been a time when this is more challenging! Protecting and caring for information requires good management, trained staff, and modern processes. If you have Micro Focus Content Manager (TRIM) and Salesforce, T4S is a powerful integration that will make your life much easier.
While Salesforce is an industry leader in workflow automation and has document management features, it is not economical to store large volumes of data. Salesforce is not a cradle-to-grave document management system like Content Manager which was created for exactly this purpose.
Enter the picture, T4S, an enterprise Salesforce to Content Manager integration that automatically transfers Salesforce records and attachments to mapped locations in Content Manager. No matter how a document arrives in Salesforce, a workflow can use T4S to push it to a target location in Content Manager.
When Salesforce attachments are moved to Content Manager, T4S typically replaces them with a link in Salesforce. T4S enables Salesforce users to add and change Content Manager records from within Salesforce. As you would expect, T4S respects and tightly constrains the user's access rights based on their Content Manager permissions.
The benefits of Content Manager to Salesforce integration are significant. Beyond the obvious efficiency gains of managing your files from Salesforce, T4S simplifies document management which increases the level of record management compliance. Some other advantages are:
- Storing documents in Content Manager reduces the footprint and cost
- Content Manager records safely become available to authorized users via the Internet
- Users are distanced from the relative complexity of Content Manager
- Content Manager enforces the retention and disposal of Salesforce-accessible documents
- Duplicates are eliminated with documents only existing in Content Manager. No more double-handing!
T4S ensures proper retention and disposition of documents in Salesforce plus a slew of other features that improve productivity and reduce costs. The integration increases record management compliance which improves organizational accountability. The power of T4S is evident but the best part is how easy it is to use, and how quickly it can be up and running in your organization.
If you would like to see T4S in action or need to learn how it could optimize the management of your records, please contact us for more information.
- Obligation free - no pressure!
- At a time that works for you
- One hour but can be shorter
- At any technical level
- All questions answered
- Your video application or ours
- Access to an integration trial
* Friday in the US is
Saturday in New Zealand.