Intermediate Salesforce Developer
We are expanding our development team and looking for a developer who already has skills in one of the enterprise technologies we use.
Application Closing Date: Until filled
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Type: Full time, Permanent
FuseIT builds enterprise software integrations between Sitecore, Salesforce, and Micro Focus Content Manager (was HP TRIM). Our products are used by large and well-known companies around the world giving us insights into emerging trends and technologies.
We are currently looking for an experienced developer to join our Nelson office on a permanent basis. A key part of the role will be working with our remote customers and supporting our integration products.
Attributes, Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Good knowledge of Salesforce sales and support clouds, Lightning, APEX development, Visualforce, etc.
- Alternatively, you will have intermediate level ASP.NET or DevOps experience and be keen to learn Salesforce and become certified in that technology
- An interest in becoming a global expert in niche technologies related to Salesforce to Sitecore integration
- Be a dedicated worker who contributes positively to a team environment but is also able to work with minimal assistance if required
- Excellent communication (one-to-one, one-to-many, and email). Good spoken English, grammar, and spelling is important
- This role will test your technical skills and knowledge but our team will help get you up to speed at your own pace
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills to ensure that quality outcomes are delivered on time
Technical Requirements and Relevant Qualifications
The following are required:
- 3+ years’ practical experience as above
- A relevant degree in IT or software engineering
- Only applicants who are entitled to work in New Zealand, or can be legally sponsored, will be considered and responded to
- Responses to include the level of expertise (or lack of) in the required skill sets
Applicants should note it is likely that shortlisted applicants may be required to undertake an interview in Nelson. Please apply by email to email@example.com